Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Jealousy Rears Its Ugly Head

Freddie Spaghetti is not taking too well to Gloria being on his couch. Sure he thought it was funny for awhile watching her try to struggle her way up onto it. Now that she is just jumping up like him whenever she wants, it ain't to funny anymore.

"Momma, we gotta talk."


"Seriously!" "What is going on here?" "This isn't funny anymore!"



"Gloria! Get off the couch!"



"I mean it, Gloria!"

"I'm not movin', you move!"

"No, you move!"


"No you move!"


"Aahhhhhhhh!" "That's better."


".......and I don't EVER wanna see you up here again, missy!" "Got it, B@*#ch!"

I have no idea where Freddie learned his potty mouth!

1 comment:

  1. LOL Yes, ol' Freddie has quite the mouth on him doesn't he?? He'd better not use that kind of language when I babysit next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...