Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

My New Acer Aspire 4820TG!!


Yep, that's it! My new Acer Notebook. And who's that little guy on my background? You know I can't do anything without Freddie! I know it has only been two days since I got it, but I think it is safe to say I'm in love! Stevie got it for my big 5-0 coming up. I don't know, maybe he thinks I'm getting to old to toddle on off to the computer room anymore or toddle back out of it. Whatever, I'm in there like a tick on a dog. (and I don't just make reference to that because of ole Freddie Spaghetti either) Okay, maybe I do. Anywho, I also got a new wireless mouse.



Come on, that's pretty nice!! All red and shiny. Right now I don't know what I love more.....my Acer Notebook or my Microsoft wireless mouse. All I had to do with that mouse was insert the battery and plug the little chippy thing into the side of my laptop and voila! It was that easy!! Freddie is bored with the whole thing 'cause it doesn't have to do with him. Little does he know that this will make all of his (and soon to be Gloria's)pictures available for the "puparazzi" to post and write about ANYWHERE! Ha!Ha! So to make him feel special I put both of his dog tags back on him this morning. At first he just kept trying to get his mouth on them to pull them off, yet again. Then after a lot of rolling around and useless effort, he decided that if he just tiptoes around they won't jingle so much! It's pretty hilarious!!
Well, he's had enough and gone to the couch.



Goodnight Mr. Bo Jingles!!


......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...