Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mud in the Winter!


Yep. That's a muddy footprint alright! Jeez, whos do you think it is?.......just one of many that ole Freddie Spaghetti left on the kitchen floor and living room rug before I knew what was happening and grabbed him! So, after cleaning Fred up I had to wash my floor and shampoo the rug. I don't know how you like to start your morning, but that is NOT how I like to start mine. I usually like to have a coffee and ease into the morning with Mister Mischief! Only my Freddie would be able to dig a huge hole in the yard in the middle of winter, in frozen ground covered in snow and come out of it covered in mud!! So, I've decided to put a positive spin on events, and credit Fred for being my new exercise routine and giving me the added motivation for housecleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...