Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Random Pics From the Game

Me and my man.


I didn't go to Sundays game as Brandi was supposed to go with her Dad for her birthday and I was going to get a bunch of things done around the house and stay with my dear Freddie. Since Brandi was still getting over the flu she couldn't go so Steve took our brother-in-law Mark with him. And I still got my stuff (mainly laundry) done and enjoyed some time with Brandi when she came for tea. So, I have no pics from that game with the Jets, but I did take lots at the Redskins game with my new Nikon Coolpix L110 camera that Stevie got me for our 27th anniversary on Oct. 28/10.


These are just a few on the way to the game. I just love watching the huge windmills as we get closer to Windsor on the 401.

I just love Kyle Vanden Bosch, too! He gets the players so pumped up before a game! Ya, that's him behind the camera.

Warming up!

Last but not least a couple pictures of Nate. I could probably put about ten, but I realize not everyone is a big Nate Burleson fan like me. Steve likes him just because he is an ex-seahawker. I, Nate, am your true fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...