Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

My Baby Girl


Our baby girl is 27 today. She's a grown woman now with a family of her own, but she will always be our baby.
She's always been a Daddy's girl. I won't bore you with the details of my labor or carrying her for nine months, after all this is HER day. Yes, even though I am the one who always makes her cake! (sniff!sniff!) She wasn't your typical child who liked chocolate cake.....noooo.....she always had to have carrot cake and I obliged; but enough about me. Just like her favourite food has always been my homemade baked beans. Notice I said mine not her Dad's.(again I won't bore you with my little issues)
Odd, I know. But these are just some of the things that make her special, it helps that she has given us two beautiful grandbabies, also.
Seriously though, she has grown into a beautiful woman inside and out who is a great daughter, mother and wife. (Oh, my gosh! She must take after me!!ha!ha!)So.... happy birthday to our baby girl and sorry about your cake, your Dad ate a piece at lunch!! So did Fred!
Yes, that is Fred eating your cake. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...