Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Letter to Fred


Is that you Momma?
Yes Fred, it's me...... and I'll be bringing you home in 3 days. I promise I will make the transition to your new home as easy as possible on you. I know you will miss your brothers, sisters and your "other" Mom "Becki",autumnblazebassets.webs.com/ to whom we will always be grateful, but once you see your nice new cushy bed, (just for watching tv of course because at night you'll be in bed with us!)your new toys that you don't have to share and realize just how spoiled and loved you will be, I think you will be fine. Just know that your father and I will be here with all our love to help you through the rough spots.
Love Mom xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Fred better appreciate that you wrote him a letter lol. That's too cute mom. I know how excited you are and you have every right to be. How could you NOT be excited about that little cutie? ;) hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...