Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Got My Fix


That's right I got my puppy fix last night! Becki from autumnblazebassets.webs.com/ sent a couple more pics to tide us over until Monday. Ya, you got it, FIVE MORE DAYS!! Stevie got his surround sound installed last night, I got pictures of Fred, all is right with the world. I don't know if my 3 year old grandson Cameron quite understands that Fred is different from Barney. All he knows is Barney isn't here anymore and we keep showing him pictures of Fred. We have Fred's bed and toys ready, and now Cameron says "Fred coming Grandma". I just keep telling him he will be here soon. I can't wait to see his face when he actually sees Fred!! I'm glad the grandkids will be able to grow up with Fred.
After next week we will have our hound, Brandi and Phill will have there new house and things can start settling around. Then we can all kick back and enjoy the summer.
Fred will be trained by football season, then he can go down to the 12th Man Room, sit in my dreamseat with me and watch the Detroit Lions (when I'm not at the game) win there division (a girl can dream can't she?) or we'll just watch the Seattle Seahawks suck! Sorry Steve, even Nate has gone to my team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...