Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First Week


Well, we have made it through our first week with Fred. We couldn't have asked for a better puppy. He has done so well in his transition to our house. He passed with flying colours at the vet. As it turns out he is a social butterfly and has successfully entertained all of his company the past week! This I know is all thanks to the way Becki autumnblazebassets.webs.com/ socializes her puppies. By the way her basset Gloria has had her litter, congratulations!
There's been a couple of accidents and some late nights, but I was expecting that as he is a "puppy". I am training myself quite well to his quirks and habits so I know when he "has to go". He is definitely a "mommas' boy" and I love him to pieces! I can't even imagine right now just how much Fred is going to enrich our lives, all I know is we will try never to take him or his unconditional love for granted!! Well, better go as I think Freds' nap time is just about up and he's going to have to pee. The next three days should be interesting as it is going to rain so we won't be able to sit or play outside. Do you think he would sit and colour quietly in a corner? Nah! Didn't think so!!

1 comment:

  1. Was this taken after the little rugrat licked his own pee and is now sleeping like a little angel? ;) hehe

    My favourite picture of him so far:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...